Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Autumn at the Arboretum

Apparently it's Autumn... I wasn't sure since I am still wearing shorts and sweating profusely every time I walk outside! Anyway, we had a fun day today, Mom (Nana), Ashley and I went to the Dallas Arboretum today to enjoy the (not so) cool weather and all the fall foliage and decor that they have out there this time of year.
It really was beautiful! All of the plants were lush and there were about a zillion pumpkins everywhere. Ashley had a great time wandering around, trying to get wet in the fountains and trying to pick leaves. (quite a workout for mom!) ;)

I'm gonna get this one...


Look at me on Pumpkin Hill!


Mom, can we get that one too??


Here, I'll just get this one and we'll be on our way.



I'm ready for my closeup dahling!


But Mom... all the other kids are getting in the water!


Nana and Ashley

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ok, I just posted my pictures from the Arboretum, then thought I would see what you and Ashley have been doing. Hmmm- great minds think alike!