Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Melaleuca products d'jour

OK, I don't have much time to blog today, but I wanted to tell you about the products that I tried today. Here goes:

The Platinum Soap Bar- Yummy!! It smells very lightly like apricot and feels great! It is french milled so it is supposed to last longer than a regular bar of soap.

Access Nutrition Bars- YUM!! I have the caramel chocolate crunch and it is delicious!! These are the coolest bars. They are only 110 cal. but you eat them specifically right before you work out because they help your body continue to burn fat instead of transitioning to muscle burning. AWESOME!! It helped my energy levels and didn't feel heavy in my stomach or anything. I give this one 2 thumbs up!

Envia Finishing Spray- It has been a long time since I have used a pump hairspray instead of aerosal, but I really like this one. It smells good and has good medium hold.

Sol-U-Mel- This is the granddady of Melaleuca products and I can see why. It has about a zillion uses! It is primarily made from tea tree extract (another name for that is melaleuca) and I used it as a fabric/air freshener. You spray it on fabric like couches etc. and it not only makes it smell better but actually kills dust mites! I don't know what else does that. I tested it on the couch today and like the results, so the whole house is getting a spray down tomorrow- especially the bed and pillows. :)

OK, that's all for today- hope to use a few more things tomorrow when I have a chance to do some cleaning. Oh, I will also probably be hosting an informational in-home party at my house next Thursday in case you want to know more and see the products.

No comments: