Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up

My how time flies... I can't believe that it is already December 1st! The past couple months have been an absolute blur. I have been reminded time and time again how precious time is and how much I love my family and friends. I honestly don't have the time it would take to tell the stories and such for all that has happened in the past six weeks, so I will have to let the pictures do the talking. These are some of the highlights and the fun times that we had in October and November. Enjoy!


The State Fair of Texas


Fall Festival at Prestoncrest

Celina Big Orange Pumpkin Patch with Nana

Happy Halloween!

At the FW Zoo with Emily and Andee

Ashley's Fall Program at Sunshine School

Thank You God for Creatures Great and Small

(the 2's were bears!)




We love Mrs. Nicole!





ICE! at the Gaylord with Emily, Anna and the Momma's















1 comment:

Ann said...

We miss you! Emily asks almost every day to see Ashley and Lauren. Maybe she can learn to look at pictures like Ashley.