Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And they're off!!!

OK, I have to confess, this video is horrible... so beware! I tried to catch one of the funnier things I have seen out on our back porch the other day. (and believe me, some weird things have happened out there!)
Anyway, there were these two bunnies, a smaller one and a larger one. The larger one was chasing the other one all around the porch and side yard! They kept going around and around the grill and it was hilarious! I am not sure if they were playing a friendly game of tag, or if I was watching some bunny lovin' in action... I personally am sticking with the game idea. ;) Unfortunately, I caught them at the tail end of their game (haha...) so they don't go round and round too much, but these stinkers were running around for about 30 minutes on and off! Too funny!

1 comment:

Denise said...

My guess would be bunny loven' - have you seen the baby bunny that's been running around the alley?