Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mela Minute

Do you like the catchy new name?? :)
Well, I am over a month into my Melaleuca membership and I am in LOVE!! Everything that I have tried has been AWESOME! Here are some of my latest product trials as well as a few updates:

Access Bar in Mint Ice- YUMMY!! tastes like a Girl Scout Thin Mint!

Attain Shake in Vanilla- Very yummy! I like to mix mine with fruit. I have used ice when I mix it in the blender and it makes it really good. It kept me satisfied until the next meal.

Update on Envia Shampoo and Conditioner- OK, when I first tried it I wasn't too crazy about it. However, once I realized that it is very concentrated, started using less and stopped putting the conditioner close to my scalp- well, I love it! I didn't realize how much though until I had to go back to my old stuff this weekend and I realized how soft my hair is with the Envia. I am a believer now!!

Update on Mint Tooth Polish- This one was a shocker for me. I really didn't like the taste of the stuff when I first started using it. But after a week I was used to it and it just tastes minty now. When I had to use Colgate again this weekend, it shocked me because the Colgate tasted really gross and sickly sweet. I also didn't feel like my teeth were as clean. I go to the dentist in August, so I'll have to update after that.

Aussie Pals Hair and Body Wash- This is shampoo and wash for babies and kids. I was able to use it at a friends house before ordering it and I loved it! It smells so good, is very concentrated, but makes tons of lather. The shampoo also left Ashley's hair very soft and smelling great. I ordered it with my July order!

Aussie Pals Foaming Hand Wash- Ashley loves this stuff!! It smells great and you only need one pump to completely get hands clean (even mine!). The best part is that it's cheaper than Bath and Body Works soap!

Clear Power Glass Spray- LOVE it!! It gets glass and shiny surfaces so clean and sparkly with NO streaks! I also got the microfiber towels and love those too!

Rustic Touch Furniture Polish- This stuff is great! You can use it safely on all wood as well as leather. I love that! I have wood and leather dining room chairs so it is perfect. It cleans and conditions so well without leaving a residue.

Update on Sol-U-Mel- Oh my goodness, I LOVE this stuff!!! I have used it for so many things. It gets out stains on the carpet left by our lovely cat, it got rid of sugar ants and plant mites, I have used it on all the soft surfaces of the house including beds, pillows, crib bumpers, stuffed animals, couches, pillows, etc. to kill dust mites (and I can tell a difference!) It is the coolest stuff ever!!! :)

There you have it!!

No comments: