Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mela Minute

I am now entering my third month of membership with Melaleuca and I still love it!! I continue to find great new products and I have been so happy to be able to share it with people that I care about. Here are some of the great products that I have tried out this month:

Peanut Butter Crunch Attain bar: This is the same line of weight management foods as the shakes that I tried out last month. I love these sooo much! They are very yummy and very filling and a lot easier to eat on the run than making a shake (although I still love those too!).

Peach Fiber Wise Drink mix: This fiber drink mix has a whopping 12 grams of fiber due to psyllium husk fiber. It is actually quite yummy and does not cause um, "side effects" like some other fiber drinks can. I like to mix it with my Attain shake to make a peach vanilla shake. Yum!!

Pineapple Mango Bath Bar: YUM! This smells heavenly. I have it in my guest bathroom and it makes the whole room smell yummy!!

No Work Shower spray: So far so good. I have been wanting to try this for a while after several of my friends recommended it. You spray it on the glass and walls of the shower after you are done while it is still wet. It makes the soap residue and water stains run off without sticking on. So far I can tell a difference. I am still getting used to spraying it on after I get out but I like it a lot.

Vita Bears Vitamins: I got these for Ashley since she is now two and they recommend supplementing with vitamins at that age (because we all know how many veggies a toddler will eat!) She likes them a lot. I tell her they are a vitamin treat and she gobbles it up. Yea!

Lip Balms in Vanilla, Mint and Berry- OK, I am a complete convert!! I have been using medicated or berry Chapstick since the dawning of time and I love these lip balms soooooo much more!!! They are so creamy and leave my lips so soft. They smell great, but don't have a flavor which I like. Plus they have spf 15!!

Whitening Tooth Polish: Hooray!!!!! I love this stuff!!!! Same clean feeling as the mint polish, but no funky taste. It just tastes clean and fresh with a hint of mint. Plus, papaya juices whiten teeth without harsh bleaches or abrasives. I am in love!!! I have never been able to use whitening tooth pastes because of my receding gum line but I can use this!! Plus, my dentist said that the effects were noticable and that the plaque removal was great!! Yahooooooo!! :)

Access bars in Caramel Fusion and Chocolate Krisp: MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!! 2 thumbs up!!

Fiber Wise Strawberry bars: Yummy!!! These are like a healthy version of a nutragrain bar. They have 6 grams of fiber and taste great!! I love them for breakfast or an afterworkout snack.

Simply Fit Cookies: OK, I am going to say it. I was not a big fan of these. Marc said that he liked the chocolate chip cookies though. They just were a little too dry and "healthy" tasting to me. I mean, if you are going to eat a cookie, it's got to taste like a treat... oh well.

As you can see, a lot of this months purchases stocked my pantry more than under my sink. Melaleuca has a huge line of nutritious foods at great prices!! I am telling you, this company is changing my life one brown box at a time!! Speaking of, if you are interested in the business building side of Melaleuca, let me know and I will tell you all of the exciting news there!!
Until next month- here's to better living!!

No comments: