Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2007

9 Months old!!! My, how time flies...


Ashley is now nine months old!! Where does the time go??? I can't get over the fact that it has only been a year and a half since Marc and I found out that our sweet little girl was on her way. It seems like a lifetime ago and just a few weeks all at the same time. I have been taking pictures of her with her bunny since she was 2 weeks old- just look how much she has changed since then! Wow!

She went to the doctor for her heathy kid check up last week. She is now 20.5 lbs and 29.5". That puts her into the 75% for weight and the 99% for height (no surprises there). Looks like she'll be long and lean- and with that beautiful olive skin and big brown eyes... well, let's just say Marc is going to have to work on his "game face" for all those boys that will be knocking down our door... okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I do see a real beauty in the making! :)

In other news, I have to be honest that I have not been the best about blogging... although I really did try to get this particular post up about three times in the last week and things kept going wrong... (dadgum technology... another reason for the love/hate relationship) Speaking of, my mom got an IPod... please pray for her ;), kidding... seriously though, I think she is now cooler than I am.... what is this world coming to?!? Haha... I kid, I kid...
OK, back to the real news... Only one month until the biggest adventure of our parental lives... Marc, Ashley and I will be going to Puerto Vallarta with Marc's family... we need prayers, lots of prayers! Seriously... 6 adults and three kids on one plane... I feel bad for those sitting behind us... unless they love cute kids!! :) Really though, I am SO excited about the vacation- Marc is deseperately in need of some down time (heck, so am I!) and I think Ashley will have a ball with her cousins, aunt, uncle and nana and gran. I am just completely freaked out about all of the logistical pitfalls that lay in our way to a great time... between packing, feeding, safety, sleeping. well, you name it- it is all a lot to plan out and think about... I know it is one of those things that as long as we just "do it" everything will turn out fine. I also am so thankful that we will be surrounded by people who actually know what they are doing! :) Plus, it will prepare us for our next family vacation in July to SPI with my family. Yea!! (How did we get so lucky- two great vacations in one summer!! We are going to get spoiled!)

Well, times up... I need to run. Actually I am going to get my first pedicure since Ashley was born! Yea!!! Thank you Santa Marc for bringing me the gift cert.!!!! More news to come!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: