Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

On Friday, my sweet friends Kellie and Andee came over with their cute girls to play with Ashley (and I!). It was a very fun playdate- although I will say they were all awake at the same time for only about 30 minutes! We managed to get some really cute pics while they were all together though.

Ashley was having a ball- she loves other kids around! I think she is going to be the "ham" of the group- what do you think?? Notice in the third picture how she has "helped" Emily take her sock off!!! Why would you want those silly things on your feet anyway! ;)

I can't wait for these girls to get a little older... I have a funny feeling they are going to be great friends for a long, long time (just like their mommies and me!). Maybe one day they will even go to college together and be ADPi's together! What fun they will have!! Oh wait, I remember all the "fun" Kellie, Andee and I had together.... hmmm, maybe we need to start convincing them now of a nice quiet hometown college!! ;) Seriously though, what a blessing to have these girls and their babies in our lives!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: