Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!!!



Is it really August 8th??? I can't get over how quickly the year has gone. I feel like she was just coming home with us, and now I can't imagine life without her.
What a joy this year has been. I have loved watching her grow and change. I love watching her personality evolve (and what a little character she is!). Just by her being born, she has taught me so much about life and love. In her eyes, I get a glimpse of the "big picture". It is so hard to describe in words how she makes me feel, but I have a funny feeling that every mother knows just what I mean.
As I look into those big brown eyes, I see so much. I see hope, love, innocence, joy, trust, and faith. I have so many hopes for her future, but for now I rejoice in the fact that my baby girl is a year old.
Happy birthday darlin'!!!!! :)


August 8, 2006 12:25 pm

August 8, 2007

(after her bath) She was laying on the changing table and I thought about her picture in the hospital on the scale... what a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! We can't wait to see you Saturday!