Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Prayer Request

I keep up with many blogs these days (as you can see from my list on the left). Most are good friends, but some are friends of friends whose stories I just find interesting (maybe their kids are the same age, I know of them through a friend, etc.). Anyway, one of the more poignant stories is on the blog called "Life Through My Eyes". This is a friend of a friend through church. This family found out that they were expecting QUADS! Now that doesn't happen everyday! Well, Suzanne has just delivered 4 beautiful babies and while they are doing well for 30 wk. olds, they need lots and lots of prayers to get them through (as do the parents of 4 new babies!). So, please, if you have a chance, check out their blog (by clicking on the link on the left) and say a prayer for this sweet family. Thanks :)

BTW, more of our story coming soon :)

No comments: